I have been tagged by Random Hiccups in her blog "Slave to the Ordinary" Give it a read. It will make you smile.
Half of her questions seemed to me missing, and whilst I was confused at first I did manage to find the rest of them. Not only do I see this as a chance for people to learn a little about me, some of the questions do lend themselves to an opportunity to back up my "Honorary Ovaries" post. Let's see how I do.
1. What is your funniest childhood story?
The first one that comes to mind is when I was about 4, I had a brother who was 2 and a newborn brother. One day, mum left baby brother on her bed while she went outside to hang the washing.
When she came back inside, baby was on the floor and me and 2 year old were casually playing, and when asked how baby got there we innocently replied "He did that by himself"
2. What would your dream dress look like if you could design it?
Classy. Elegant. Nothing above the knee, nothing too low cut. A single colour, like an orange, a yellow or a nice light blue. Nothing with frills.
3. What weird habit does your hubby have?
I have no hubby. I have no wifey. I have no roomy. Looks like I'll have to dish up one of my own weird habits. I know I've used it before but I'm going to have to go back to sniffing my socks after I take them off. I think that's weird enough to get another mention.
4. How many cookbooks are in your kitchen?
None. I work from handwritten recipes on crinkled bits of paper.
5. Granny panties or loyal Victoria Secret girl?
I'm all for comfort.
6. My favorite memory from 2008 so far is?
It would have to be my neice giving up her precious piece of wrapping paper for me to protect at her birthday, closely followed by a discussion I had with one of my clients a few months back.
This coming weekend may just top them both.
7. I secretly...
wish certain people were not in my life.
8. I could really go for...
a question about sport or something after that "dress" one. And then the granny panties question. I know I'm not a manly man sort, but I think just in the interests of balance it would have been nice.
9. We are going to have a big snowstorm and you will find me...
digging though my wardrobe looking for warmer clothes and cursing climate change for finally bringing snow to Australia.
10. I knew he was the one...there is no he. There is no one. I realised I was going to spend my life alone when I was talking to this girl once and she was asking about what I wanted and I told her right now, I wanted nothing, just to be alone and she was like "Oh yeah, my friend is asexual too"
Before that I thought I was a freak. The way she said it so casually just made it seem so normal. Acceptable.
Now I tag three people to answer these same questions. I doubt there'll be many surprises here...