Welcome everybody to my commentary


I've got so much talent, it's a little scary

Is my every random thought insightful? Very

Not just entertaining- I'm a luminary

Neil Patrick Harris- Commentary! The Musical





Friday, April 16, 2010

Friday Failures #23 - W's Duty (A YouTube video)

Hello ScoFans!

I decided to share a YouTube video with you for this weeks Friday Failure.

I have been giggling like a 12 year old at it all week, because I am immature and my sense of humor is incredibly juvenile.

Plus, George Bush might not be president any more but he did say a lot of silly things, and I missed a lot of chances to call him a Friday Failure, so this song does it for me..

8 comments:

  1. Ha ha! That is insanely genius.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tee hee hee. Snort. Hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dare not show this to my boys. They have enough of a juvenile duty fetish as it is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOLS! Thanks for the Friday laughssss...now go and do your duty. lols. duty duty duty

    ReplyDelete
  5. needed a good chuckle.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. if laughter is the best medicine you my friend are the pharmacist. Great blog.

    ReplyDelete

Every time you comment, I love you a little more...