Welcome everybody to my commentary


I've got so much talent, it's a little scary

Is my every random thought insightful? Very

Not just entertaining- I'm a luminary

Neil Patrick Harris- Commentary! The Musical





Wednesday, August 25, 2010

thisis Wordless Wednesday #1- Things Sco Would Turn Bi For



Hello ScoFans!

Welcome to my first Wordless Wednesday (and thanks to JustSal for sharing the picture with me)

I should explain to new readers I'm asexual, which is why I use the title "Things Sco Would Turn Bi For" I guess this post proves there are exceptions to every rule. Plus, there's no Government in Australia at the moment, so for the next few days.. anything goes.

I may also need to explain to some of you, being asexual basically means no matter what gender you are or how attractive you are, I don't want you to touch me. In fact, I pretty much like our relationship the way it is. I enjoy the real.. electronic... connection... that we share.

Speaking of how much I like you, if anyone can name the person on the right above, they get 1,000,000 ScoPoints. And if anyone can't name the person on the left, they lose 5,000,000 ScoPoints.

You might also be wondering how come I'm using words on "Wordless Wednesday"

That's because this is my blog, and my rules. Around here "Wordless Wednesday" means I get to say whatever I want, and you all remain wordless. It's my blog, and these are my rules.

Yep, the comments are off.

I am the greatest blogger who ever lived. If you disagree, make sure you leave your arguments in the comment section. If you agree, then leave no comment.

And you might be wondering how you're suppose to claim the ScoPoints if you can't comment and tell me the peoples names. Well, you can't. You just have to live with the self satisfaction that you scored those ScoPoints and nobody else knew it.


Thinking of you always,


ScoMan


The world has gone mad today
And good's bad today
And black's white today
And day's night today

Cole Porter - Anything Goes