Welcome everybody to my commentary


I've got so much talent, it's a little scary

Is my every random thought insightful? Very

Not just entertaining- I'm a luminary

Neil Patrick Harris- Commentary! The Musical





Wednesday, September 22, 2010

thisis Wordless Wednesday #2- Help!

Yes, it's Wordless Wednesday again, which means I talk and you all SHUT UP!... I mean, sit quietly and listen. There's a good reader.

Hello ScoFans!

Remember a few weeks ago when I posted that list of things we hate, and I hinted there was a lot of ScoPoints on offer?





So congratulations to Nic for showing the rest of you losers that a little Scrubs knowledge goes a long way. She just won herself a bazillion ScoPoints. Had she added "How dare you?" it would have been a bajillion.

Why does my spell check accept "Bazillion" but not "Bajillion"?

Oh well.

Anyway, enough of that, now I need your help.

Yes, that's right, I just called you losers and now I want something from you. If there was some magic button I could press to take back the horrible things I said I would, but unfortunately, as far as I'm aware, no such button exists, so we'll just have to leave it be and move on.

I have recently started drinking tea at work, and as such I need some fancy cup which says "Leave me the hell alone".. but not "I'm an asshole so feel free to treat me like one".

Oh, and it should also say "Dexter is an awesome show".

I've narrowed it down to these three..



"Normal people are so hostile."




"Human bonds always lead to complications. Commitment. Sharing. Driving people to the airport."




"So I hear a rumor you're tracking all our internet activity. So is it true? 'Cause I can explain all that she-male stuff".



Okay, so I lied about the last one. I am going to get that for our IT guy for Christmas though. The mug says it in words I never could.

So anyway, what I need you to do is kindly cast your vote at the polly thingy over there, and shape what my coworkers think of me.

It might be obvious from this post I really don't care what they think of me.



Thinking of you always, (kindly.... most of the time)



ScoMan