First things first, I have a giveaway to mention. He over to Not the Oxygen for your chance to win some very pretty hair.. clip.. type.. things. I'm not sure of their technical name, but they're clips to go in your hair and are pretty.
And guys, as excited as you are by the thought of winning hair clips, there may be an even BETTER prize for you, so don't go signing up just yet. If hair clips aren't your thing, you can elect to enter to win a jar for your Pizza Farts. I don't know what a Pizza Fart is either, but there's a jar with Pizza Fart written on it. It's hilarious, go over to Not the Oxygen and check it out.
Secondly, there are a lot of new readers here. A lot of new commentors on my last post. I have dedicated a good portion of the weekend to trying to get to you all and personally thank you for stopping by, and check out your blogs. So far, I haven't got to all of you. I will keep plugging away at it. I do like to take the time to check out anyone who takes the time to check out all this going on here, but so far I haven't found the time to get to all of you. My bad.
For those of you wondering "What's with all the new followers?", well, it's because I wrote an awesome guest post for "SPEAKING FROM THE CRIB" You can go here to check it out. I know some of you are thinking "Nice try buddy, but I've already clicked once to read your writing. I'm so not clicking again to be linked off somewhere else to read what you have to say", and to you I say, you're missing out. You're missing out on seeing if it's possible to make a tale about bestiality PG-13. What with me being the poster boy of innocence and all things not disgusting, I think if there was a short list of people who would be up to this task, I'd be near the top. At least in the top 50. Anyway, head over there and see if I succeed.
And while you're there, check out her post about her recent attack whilst walking her dog.
So because I've been sending you all over the Internet, because I've spent a lot of time reading blogs this weekend, because I have new followers and this will be a chance for them to learn about me, because I haven't done one of these for a while, and frankly because I can and I want to (and if I don't Stephanie will be ever so disappointed), I'm going to do one of those "meme" things.
This is all about realizing stuff. And not just stuff, but stuff about specific things. Keep reading, you'll see how it works.
1. I've come to realize that my chest-size... is not what it used to be. My manboobs no longer brings the boys to the yard, and rent is getting harder to come up with every fortnight.
2. I've come to realize that my job...would be better if it was more IT stuff and less Accounting stuff. Whatever. It pays the bills.
3. I've come to realize that when I'm driving... I feel superior to everyone around me, and they should all get out of my way, stop doing stupid things and basically being annoying (as opposed to when I'm not driving, and my ego is obviously far more contained)
4. I've come to realize that I need... a llama.
5 I've come to realize that I've lost... my llama.
6. I've come to realize that I hate it when...TV stations don't ring me to personally inform me they are starting the new series of my favourite shows. Thank god I was able to catch up on Dexter on the Internet. (It was only one episode I missed.. whatever, now I'm caught up)
7. I've come to realize that if I'm drunk... I will becoming incredibly annoying and curse a lot. That's why I don't drink.
8. I've come to realize that money... comes and goes. Sometimes it stays awhile, but it'll go later.
9. I've come to realize that certain people...live next door to me, but most people don't. They live in other places.
10. I've come to realize that I'll always... be able to entertain myself.
11. I've come to realize that my sibling(s)... are better people than they were when I was 11.
12. I've come to realize that my mom... is a better person than she was when I was 15.
13. I've come to realize that my cell phone... needs a new message tone.
14. I've come to realize that when I woke up this morning...my right leg was sore so I haven't done any physical activity today.
15. I've come to realize that last night before I went to sleep... I promised myself I was going to go for a long walk to make up for the bad food I ate yesterday.
16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking...My leg hurts. But I wasn't thinking about that before you bought it up. Before that I think I was thinking about witty answers to write to these questions. Obviously, I didn't come up with anything.
17. I've come to realize that my dad... works hard to show an interest in what I do.
18. I've come to realize that when I get on Facebook... my friends are not as stupid and funny as the people I will bring to you each and every Friday.
19. I've come to realize that today...I have done almost nothing. But I needed that.
20. I've come to realize that tonight...I will be watching episode two of series 4 of Dexter. On the TV this time, which has a bigger screen.
21. I've come to realize that tomorrow... is Monday. But it's my last full week of work before holidays.
22. I've come to realize that I really want to... sleep more.
23. I've come to realize that the person who is most likely to repost this is...Stephanie. Does that count or is hers a "prepost". Repost? I don't know.
24. I've come to realize that life... is good.
25. I've come to realize that this weekend...is almost over. Or do you want me to tell you about next weekend? No, because if you wanted to know about next weekend you'd have asked about next weekend right? Yep. Well this one's nearly over.
26. I've realized the best music to listen to when I am upset... is probably "Fade to Black" by Metallica. If you hear me cranking that, don't talk to me.
27. I've come to realize that my friends... yeah. Whatever happened to those guys? I should give them a call sometime soon.
28. I've come to realize that this year... I have changed a lot as a person, and I'm happy with all of the changes.
29. I've come to realize that my EX... box is a whole lot of fun. Spent a lot of time this weekend playing the Saw game. Awesome.
30. I've come to realize that maybe I should... get all the facts before opening my mouth. That is an excuse to tell you this story.
My brother started this new job and he's like "Did you have a XXXXXX in your level at school?"
"I had about three of them"
"I'm working with this one now and she says she knows you. *Enter his description of XXXXX here*"
"Nup, not ringing any bells"
"Her last name might be ........"
"Nup, don't know her. Obviously I had a far greater impact on her life than she did on mine"
"Don't get too cocky. She thought your name was Brad"
31. I've come to realize that love...for yourself is important. If you love yourself, it doesn't matter if nobody else loves you.
32. I've come to realize that I don't understand... people who seek out or are in relationships.
33. I've come to realize my past... contains a lot of valueable lessons.
34. I've come to realize that parties...are incredibly boring. Everyone's so loud and I can't hear the TV.
35. I've come to realize that I'm totally terrified... someone I know will find this blog.
36. I've come to realize that my life...didn't we already do this? Okay then I've come to realize that my life is fairly repetitive.
37. I have come to realize that I...am becoming a role model for my brothers. And someday, maybe a role model for the world.
That's all there is. I invite you all to give it a try, especially new people so that I can learn a little about you.
Oh, and to everyone who caught last week's post, I decided rather than subject everyone to my horrible singing voice (and, to those who suggested it, to my nakedness as well) I would email my family the song. None of the replied. None of them have mentioned it to me. I think they don't appreciate the lengths I went to.
Selecting the ideal Plumbing Assistance – What All In case you Think of? - Plumbing emergencies can happen any time and devoid of any kind of warning. Should the predicament is not just an unexpected emergency, it’s improved tha...
3 weeks ago