Welcome everybody to my commentary


I've got so much talent, it's a little scary

Is my every random thought insightful? Very

Not just entertaining- I'm a luminary

Neil Patrick Harris- Commentary! The Musical





Thursday, November 6, 2008

Learning the ropes

After some help from the goregous D* I have found some interesting blogs out there. I don't know what it is about the blog, but I do enjoy reading about other peoples lives. But then I don't watch the news, because, as I have said to anyone who can't believe I don't watch the news "It's just a bunch of people I don't know doing things I don't care about"



That being the case, why then, do I enjoy reading the cyber-tales of people from all around the world?



Maybe it's the "seediness" of it all. Taking a look into the lives of people you don't know and who know nothing about you. To get that sort of look into a persons life 15 years ago you'd have to do it through a telescope, but these days the internet makes everything so accessible.



But I think it's probably because the blogs I enjoy reading are the ones with stories that I can relate to. It's good to read about people from another country or just up the road who think the way you do, who feel the way you do and who are going through the same problems you're going through.



Or maybe they think completely differently to you, and are going through problems that you'll never experience, but it's still interesting to get another point of view.



Now I am up and running, I should be right in my next blog to start telling some stories from my own life. In the meantime, I'll leave you with the quote that inspired the title for this blog.


Threw you the obvious
And you flew with it on your back,
A name in your recollection
Thrown down among a million same.

Difficult not to feel a little bit
Disappointed and passed over
When i've looked right through to see you naked and oblivious
And you don't see me.



A Perfect Circle- 3 Libras

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you comment, I love you a little more...