Welcome everybody to my commentary


I've got so much talent, it's a little scary

Is my every random thought insightful? Very

Not just entertaining- I'm a luminary

Neil Patrick Harris- Commentary! The Musical





Saturday, November 22, 2008

Tagged! Version 1.01

D* has tagged me at her blog "I'm having a moment"

Here’s the rules for this tagyoureitgame:

1) Each player starts with eight random fact/habits about themselves.
2) People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3) At the end of your blog post, you need to tag eight people and list their names.
Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’ve been tagged and to read your blog.
4) If you have already been tagged and do not wish to go through the exercise then let the taggee know
.

1 - I have a tendency to sniff my socks after removing them. Why? I don't know, I guess my feet just smell that nice.
2 - I like even numbers. The volume on my TV or my CD player must always be an even number.
3 - I have not shampooed my hair in over a year. When I did it was greasy and oily. Now it is nice.
4 - I have problems with my right knee from time to time due to an old sports related injury. That sport was totem tennis.
5 - The last time I got teary was April 2005. It was the day I moved out of home and it was when I was on the phone to mum that night. I can't remember the last time I really cried.
6 - The last time I threw up was November 2001.
7 - My favorite high school teacher taught me in year 7 Indonesian and year 9 English. His name was Mr Hutchinson.
8 - I didn't know what accounting was until my parents told me to take the subject in year 11, and now that's what I do for a living.


You wanted random, and I feel that is what I have delivered.

Now I tag...
*
Random Hiccups
* Badriyyah
* Cayman's Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every time you comment, I love you a little more...