Welcome everybody to my commentary


I've got so much talent, it's a little scary

Is my every random thought insightful? Very

Not just entertaining- I'm a luminary

Neil Patrick Harris- Commentary! The Musical





Friday, November 7, 2008

Tagged! v 1.0

I have been tagged by the delicious D* and now must complete this survey thing. Enjoy!

1. Were you named after anyone?
Nope, I'm not living in anyone's shadow. But one day, I'll bet there's plenty of little ones named after me.

2. Do you still have your tonsils?
Last time I checked, yes.

3. Would you bungee jump?
I think I would, if someone else arranged it for me, paid for it and transported me there. It's not fear that's holding me back, it's laziness.

4. What is your favorite cereal?
I'm not really a cereal kind of guy, but when I do eat cereal because I have plenty of milk left and 2 days before it expires then it's Weet Bix.

5. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Yes, my feet are far too fat not to. But when I do get out of them, I leave throw them haphazardly on the floor.

6. What is your favorite ice cream?
Chocolate. Or mint-chocolate. Or if I go to Cold Rock, Vanilla, with nothing in it. They remember me there, and they love me there. But then, people love me wherever I go.

7. What is the first thing you notice about people?
I can't say I notice anything in particular.

8. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
I'm under appreciated.

9. What was the last thing you ate?
A museli bar, my usual after work snack. Who doesn't love routine?

10. What are you listening to right now?
Rain. There's nothing like sitting in the quiet listening to the rain on the roof.

11. Last movie you watched?
"A Little Trip to Heaven" I think it was called. Not the kind of movie I would normally go for but my brother leant it to me and insisted I watch it. It wasn't half bad actually.

12. What did you dream about last night?
Last night? I don't remember. A recent dream I've had however is one of the guys from work was leaving to start business across the road (which is actually train tracks, but in my dream there were businesses there) and he was offering me shitloads more to come and work for him, and I was faced with the dilemma of being loyal to my boss or taking the money.

I'm a Scorpio. I stayed put.

13. What book are you reading?
"The Lizard's Bite" It's ok except it's set in Italy so everyone has weird ass names and I can't remembere who is who.

14. Summer or winter?
Winter. Summer sucks.

15. Do you have any special talents?
I can get by just upon a smile.

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate you..!!!!!

    Can I come down next weekend..?

    ReplyDelete

Every time you comment, I love you a little more...