Welcome everybody to my commentary


I've got so much talent, it's a little scary

Is my every random thought insightful? Very

Not just entertaining- I'm a luminary

Neil Patrick Harris- Commentary! The Musical





Wednesday, December 17, 2008

He's so cute...

He thinks he control us. We think that's hilarious. Any solution he can come up with is only ever temporary. We always get what we want. He tries to bury us deep. He tries to pretend we don't exist. Nobody knows what we're capeable of.

Has he told you what he did to the girl? We bet he hasn't. Once upon a time he was so proud of that story. Of what we did. And then she betrayed him. They betrayed him. We knew she couldn't be trusted, and that's why he had to do what he did.

And then there was the mechanic. What he did to the mechanic was a thing of beauty. It was pure evil. We enjoyed that. He laughed about it for months afterwards. But now he keeps that story to himself. He is ashamed.

He hides us now. He won't let us out to play. We will come out to play soon. We know what his plan is. We know it is failing. He won't be able to save you. Nobody can save you.

We have studied you. We know what makes you tick.

Sometimes I remember
The darkness of my past
Bringing back these memories
I wish I didn't have
Sometimes I think of letting go
And never looking back
And never moving forward
So I didn't have a past...

It's easier to run
Replacing this pain with something numb
It's so much easier to go
Than face all this pain here all alone
Linkin Park- Easier to Run

4 comments:

  1. I am so curious as to what it is in your life that is spurring on these posts. Care to share?

    Plus you have super incredible music taste. And well, that is a rarity and so I have to commend you on it.

    Consider yourself commended

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am I being given the chance to know a different side of ScoMan?? is this your dark side?

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's the project.

    did u ever read about dr jekyll and hyde ?

    Well, that's the damn project.
    See I was right, it's drugs related

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I forgot about your project... When do we get to hear about it?!?! You really should tell us before I forget again!

    ReplyDelete

Every time you comment, I love you a little more...