Yes, as I sat around on Christmas day surrounded by wrapping paper, I couldn't help but notice several themes emerging in the gifts I received, which perhaps say something about the person I am.
This year, I received:
- a non stick electric frypan
- a 6 piece stainless steel cookwear set
- an Essendon Football Club membership (Essendon wearing the black and red.)
- a Leading Edge gift voucher
- "Secrets of Entrepreneurs under 40 Exposed" by David Beaumont
- "Dexter - An Omnibus" by Jeff Lindsay
- "Hour Game" by David Baldacci
So there you have it. I'm a serial killing entrepreneur under 40 who cooks, listens to music and enjoys the football.
If you didn't watch the football video, do it, even if you don't like sport. It's funny.