Well, these are the last questions I have been asked (for now), and I think the most interesting questions have been saved for last.
Today's questions come from Hillbilly Duhn. You can read her blog at "Hillbilly Duhn's Times & Tribulations". As some of today's questions indicate, she definately thinks outside the box and is incredibly creative. If you enjoy those things, then read her blog!
1. A very ugly woman was stalking you at the store. She finally decided stalking just wasn't enough, and came up to you, and said, "You are beautiful, and I can't keep my eyes off you and would like to ask you out." Then she smiled and uncovered snarly, rotten teeth. What would you say and or do?
I'd smile, muster all the charm I could and tell her how flattered I was, but that I'm the sort of person who has become accustomed to and enjoys the emptiness of a life alone. Were it not for the fact that I was born with no libido, I would be delighted to take her up on her offer, but unfortunately the life of eternal singledom chose me, and as a result females everywhere must suffer.
2. If you could describe yourself in one word, what would it be?
3. You're having a drink with a friend, and half way through the conversation, you notice that they have a big angry booger waving at you. Would you tell them or would you continue staring at the waving booger?
First of all, for me to notice it would have to be a HUGE booger. I'm not exactly observant.
I think I'd just ignore it. I wouldn't want to upset the flow of our conversation so that they could clean themselves up. They can do that on their own time.
4. If you were abducted by a mob of Amazon woman, with only one boob per chest, but amazingly beautiful, and said that you had to repopulate their culture and that they would let you be king of all their tribe, but you had to leave what you currently know and like, would you do it?
So long as I didn't have to spend too much of my time repopulating their tribe. I think that would be a good life, free of the responsibilites of work and all the other burdens modern life brings. And I don't think I'd really be leaving much behind.
For those of you thinking back to yesterday's post and thinking "That's a tad hypocritical, you said one person shouldn't wield that sort of power", well as I would be the King it would be monarchy, not a dictatorship, and a monarchy is okay.
5. What if the Amazon woman later turned out to be big green aliens with bobble heads that sprouted unusual tenticles in all the wrong places?
Bobble heads are fun. Would the unusual tentacles make it difficult or painful to repopulate their tribe? If I'd be okay with it, for all the reasons listed above. It's always good to be the King.
6. Do you believe in Karma?
I did. Once. But I've seen too many good people suffer. Now I believe life's a bitch and then you die.
7. Dogs or Cats?
Dogs all the way. I'm so tired of cats judging me all the time. Bastards.
8. Stand on your head and walk on your elbows or moon passer byers on the road?
Standing on my head and walking on my elbows sounds like a difficult feat. I guess I'm mooning people.
9. Water or Wine?
Water. It's healthy, refreshing and non-alcoholic.
10. Tell us a story invovling you and another person that turned out to be either horrifically embarassing, freaky, or just down right wierd. Or simply "It just wasn't right."
I guess this one falls between "wierd" and "not right".
After Uni one day I was at the food place across the road with my friend waiting for her brother (who was also my friend) to get there, when this car pulled up. Being the paranoid observer of people that I am, I watch the guy and girl get out of the car.
Half way to the door, the guy sees me looking at him and just says "What the fuck are you looking at?" I shrug and look away, not one to partake in random acts of violence. And then my friends sister, all five foot four 60 kilos soaking wet calm little thing she was, just lost it. I have no idea where it came from. I'd never seen her raise her voice before, let alone carry on like this. The guy and his girlfriend hurried inside. He might have had 30 kilos and 6 inches on her, but he didn't want any piece of that.
When he was inside she apologised, and told me she was just having a bad day. I shrugged again "I guess so" I said. "But if you had of started something with him you were on your own, you know that?" I said with a grin. She laughed.
We were still there when they came back out. This time his girlfriend started swearing at my friend. Me and the guy just looked at each other, realising that we had started this whole thing, and that this was unlikely to end well for any parties involved. Somehow, we calmed them down.
I hope that story suits your criteria! I was thinking about this for a long time (several hours whilst eating dinner and watching TV) and that's the story that kept coming back to my memory!
Thanks again to Hillbilly Duhn for today's questions. I had a lot of fun answering them. Some were quite challenging. And thanks to everyone who has asked questions so far. I hope it's allowed you all to learn a little more about me.
Selecting the ideal Plumbing Assistance – What All In case you Think of? - Plumbing emergencies can happen any time and devoid of any kind of warning. Should the predicament is not just an unexpected emergency, it’s improved tha...
7 months ago